See for yourself how Quartix works with our fully interactive real-time demo.
Quartix currently has around 20,000 customers who track vehicles within the European Fleet side of the business. These countries currently include France, Spain, Poland, Germany and Italy. Further countries may be added in the future.
The aim of this role is to provide the highest level of technical and customer support to our “ATOC” Fleet customers. In order to facilitate this, the European support team will be made up of French, Spanish, Italian and German speakers, with some staff able to speak multiple European languages.
The team supports our customers in the resolution of any technical queries about our product suite, this may involve the physical Quartix tracking unit, the application on our website or mobile app and automatically generated reports. In addition to the resolution of faults they are also responsible for making any system changes that customers may require and processing engineer appointments that may relate to but are not limited to new installs and service calls.
- Provide professional, effective customer focused support to help customers make best use of Quartix services.
- Receive incoming support queries via phone, e-mail and live chat.
- Respond to customers using all forms of communication but with emphasis on the phone in order to bring cases to a conclusion as quickly as possible and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Record customer case interactions on Service Cloud under the case feed. These will include posts, calls logged, and e-mails sent.
- Recording of service call information on Service Cloud.
- Completion of open support records on Service Cloud.
- Monitor our live chat service and respond to customer chats as quickly as possible.
- Analysis of unit data using numerous support tools that have been developed in house, these tools allow us to check the units in the field and analyse the data that they have transmitted to our servers.
- Resending of unit data when required.
- Checking and amendment of unit configurations.
- Creation of Appointments for engineers, to include vehicle registrations, vehicle makes and any specific instructions.
- Processing of system changes as requested by customers ensuring we record the change in a case and who requested the change.
- Processing engineer appointments using the appointment completion app.
- Processing of customer vehicle changes where they have moved a unit. In addition, advising them that they can make these types of changes themselves.
- System changes requested by other Quartix departments.
- Training of customers on basic areas of the FT application. More detailed training requirements should be scheduled or handled by the Account Management team.
- Educating customers on what changes they can make on the system. We would make sure that we make the changes request but share with them articles on how they could make these changes themselves.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers, installers and other departments.
- Develop ideas and put forward to the EU Support Team Leader and Head of Support for improved database and system processes.
- To monitor and report any repeated support issues to the EU Support Team Leader and Head of Support.
- Any additional tasks as deemed necessary by the Company directors or Management team.
- To keep the number of open support issues as low as possible and within set targets.
- To keep the age of cases as low as possible and within targets set.
- To bring to the attention of your manager (or a director) anything that is perceived to be a health and safety hazard to yourself or others.
- To uphold the values of the company and comply with all company policies.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to present written information in a structured and balanced way appropriate to the needs of the reader
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills, around 50% of our business comes from repeat orders from existing customers
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Logical thinking with the ability to systematically work through a problem
- Ability to manage a high case load and to give all cases the priority that they require
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a support or customer service role supporting customers via phone, e-mail and Live Chat
- Good IT skills, which must include use of Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of various Internet Web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari would be advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce and Service Cloud would be beneficial
- Auto electrical knowledge would be advantageous, but is not a prerequisite
- Ability to work under pressure and to a reporting timetable
- Excellent time keeping
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members.
- Empathy – be able to put yourselves in the customers shoes to get a true understand of the customers issues.
- Language skills: English and French required, plus other European languages desirable
Are you interested in this role with Quartix?
To apply for this role, please complete the fields below and attach a CV or cover letter as appropriate.