See for yourself how Quartix works with our fully interactive real-time demo.
The cost-saving benefits of telematics for University fleet operators
In this webinar, we discuss the benefits of vehicle tracking for universities and higher education campuses.
Chris Lane, Fleet Manager for the University of Birmingham shares how he and his team use Quartix vehicle tracking to manage their fleet and reduce their overall costs.
Sean Maher, Global Sales Director for Quartix, explains how telematics can help anyone interested in creating a safer fleet.
Greenfleet Talks: Removing barriers to electrification with Sean Maher
GreenFleet talks to our Sales Director, Sean Maher, about the new EVolve electric fleet planning service from Quartix and how it helps businesses to decide when and how to transition their fleet.
Using GPS data to power your fleet’s EV transition
Quartix CEO, Richard Lilwall, discusses planning your fleet’s transition to electric vehicles. We explore how you can use your fleet’s data to recommend the most suitable electric vehicle migration plan and charging solutions, giving you the confidence and knowledge to make a successful transition.
- Ways to plan your transition to EV and what factors to consider
- How your fleet telematics data can be used to inform your EV roadmap
- The tools available to support you in this transition
Logistics UK: Managing Driver Risk
In this Van Gold Partner Briefing from Logistics UK, Andy Edwards demonstrates how Quartix can help businesses to successfully manage driver risk. The webinar also covers valuable insights from the Van Driver Safety eTraining module from RED.
- Using Quartix driver league tables to encourage safe driving
- How Quartix driver behaviour scores are calculated
- Guest speaker, Stephen Killinger, explains how the team at Ringtons supports its drivers with the help of Quartix vehicle tracking
Greenfleet Talks: The Value of Data in the Public Sector
GreenFleet talks to our Head of Sales, Sean Maher, about unlocking the value of vehicle tracking data for the Public Sector. The interview covers everything from reducing carbon emissions and recording grey fleet miles, to the concept of mobility in cities.
Vehicle Telematics: What can it do for your business?
Sean Maher, Head of Sales, explains the benefits that telematics and the Quartix vehicle tracking system can bring to your business, from real-time tracking to driver behaviour analysis.
- Key business benefits of vehicle tracking
- Live Tracking and route replay
- Efficient fleet operations and dispute resolution
- Driver behaviour, compliance and safety
- Safe Speed measurement – relative speed
- Customise reports and configuration to suit you
- Tracking on the move – Quartix mobile app
In this customer webinar, Alison Ashley, our Vehicle Tracking Expert, shares real-life applications, tips and shortcuts on how to use our Timesheets Reports. This webinar covers:
- Timesheet features and overview
- Daily vehicle log
- Trip reporter
- Time on site report
Configuration and Settings Changes
In this customer webinar Alison Ashley, our Vehicle Tracking Expert, shares tips and insight on how to make the most of the Configuration options Quartix provide. This webinar covers:
- How to edit driver details
- How to edit vehicle details
- Setting up a ‘group’ of vehicles for reporting
- Edit User Preferences
- How to add MOT, road tax, Service and Insurance renewal dates
- How to edit vehicle privacy hours
- How to edit and set up custom geofencing (polygon edit)
- How to manage your custom locations
Enhanced Fleet Compliance with Quartix and FleetCheck
In this joint webinar between Quartix and FleetCheck, learn how the data integration between both systems will support you with comprehensive compliance software, driver inspection, fuel data import and identifying your high risk drivers. FleetCheck and Quartix work together to give you total peace of mind.
Driving Style Reports
Customer Resources Manager Alison Ashley takes you through the valuable Driver Behaviour Analysis reports available with Quartix and shows how monitoring your drivers’ speeding, acceleration and braking can lead to a safer, less costly fleet. This webinar covers:
- Daily Driver Briefing
- Driver Style League Table
- Driver Style Trend Report
- Monthly Speed Report
- Weekly Speed & Utilisation Chart