Working for Quartix
Quartix was founded in 2001 by our Managing Director, Andy Walters, and three industry experts in the UK. Since then, it has experienced exceptional growth and now employs over 140 people across 7 countries.
Our employees are committed to providing an excellent customer experience and this results in exceptional customer loyalty. The very first customer is still with us today.
Quartix now has more than 13,000 customers in France, the United Kingdom, the United States and Europe.
- We provide all our employees with a rewarding, fair and sustainable work environment
- We recognise and reward the efforts of our employees with bonuses, internal events and rewards
- Many of the original Quartix employees are still with us today; they have grown and developed with the company
- Half of our recent recruits have come from internal referrals, reflecting just how strongly our employees recommend Quartix as a place of work
- Quartix is a family friendly employer, providing parents with access to childcare vouchers, and very new parents enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- We care about employee wellbeing. We offer a variety of benefits to support you in being the healthiest version of you
- We encourage work life balance, by providing you with 25 days annual leave. We also have a buy or sell annual leave policy, so you can tailor your leave to suit you
We have developed a culture that recognises talent, not gender, age, or ability. We are also proud to have an open mind, to be honest and fair, while having the chance to have fun at work. At Quartix, we value passion, respect and recognition for a job well done, as part of a typical day on our team.
There are no current vacancies.