Working for Quartix
Quartix was founded in 2001 by our former Managing Director, Andy Walters, and three industry experts in the UK. Since then, it has experienced exceptional growth and now employs over 140 people across 7 countries.
Our employees are committed to providing an excellent customer experience and this results in exceptional customer loyalty. The very first customer is still with us today.
Quartix now has more than 20,000 customers in France, the United Kingdom, the United States and Europe.
- We provide all our employees with a rewarding, fair and sustainable work environment
- We recognise and reward the efforts of our employees with bonuses, internal events and rewards
- Many of the original Quartix employees are still with us today; they have grown and developed with the company
- Half of our recent recruits have come from internal referrals, reflecting just how strongly our employees recommend Quartix as a place of work
- Quartix is a family friendly employer, offering qualifying new parents with enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- We care about employee wellbeing. We offer a variety of benefits to support you in being the healthiest version of you including:
- Online GP service
- Free Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Free eye tests
- Up to 5 days paid sickness
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance cover (2x Salary)
- Discounts on big brands
- A subsidised YourCare support package
- Subsidised Insurance plans for travel, care and personal accident
- Staff social events
- We encourage work life balance, by providing you with 25 days annual leave, as well as a buy or sell annual leave policy, so you can tailor your leave to suit you
We have developed a culture that recognises talent, and does not discriminate against age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. We are also proud to have an open mind, to be honest and fair, whilst providing a safe and welcoming environment to work in. At Quartix, we value passion, respect and recognition for a job well done, as part of a typical day on our team.
We are always looking for multilingual people to join our growing international team.Read more
The Field Sales Executive will assist Quartix by acquiring new business and creating a positive purchase experience.Read more
The Customer Services Agent will work with Sales to ensure that the needs of Quartix customers are understood and met with excellence. JOB PURPOSE This role will ensure all sales/installations are booked and completed in full, maximising full potential within the sales forecast and ensuring that inbound calls are answered and actioned. RESPONSIBILITIES ABOUT YOU […]Read more
The Sales Executive will assist in new business acquisition via promoting and selling the Quartix product and its solutions to prospective clientele that come to us via the comparison channel.Read more
The 1st Line Support team will be supporting our UK and US customers through a dedicated telephone number and e-mail address. All cases will be logged and managed in a single case queue.Read more