See for yourself how Quartix works with our fully interactive real-time demo.
We’re committed to providing products and services of the very highest standards. If you feel that we haven’t lived up to your expectations in any way, we’d like to know so we can put things right for you.
If you have a complaint, please contact the Account Management team. You can:
- call 01686 806 663 and ask to speak with Account Management. We are available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (closed on all UK public and bank holidays). To call us from outside the UK dial +44 1686 806 663; or
- email the team at [email protected]; or
- write to us as Account Management, Quartix, New Church Street, Newtown, SY16 1AF.
To help ensure a quick resolution, please provide us with as much of the following as possible when raising your complaint:
- details of your concerns;
- how would you like us to put things right;
- your name, the name of your business and the address to contact you on;
- your email address;
- a phone number to contact you for further information if needed on the complaint; and
- if known a reference number (statement number, invoice, contract) to help pinpoint the problem.
If we haven’t managed to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction we’ll write to you within five working days to acknowledge it, and either tell you how we intend to resolve your complaint or let you know when you can expect a full response. We’ll also let you know the name and contact details of the person or team dealing with your case. If you have any questions please feel free to contact them.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) gives us a maximum number of eight weeks to issue a final response but we will aim to get your complaint resolved well before this deadline. We will let you know about the progress of your complaint at regular intervals.
If we haven’t issued our final response within eight weeks from the date you first raised your complaint, or if you’re dissatisfied with our final response, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review. The Financial Ombudsman Service will only consider your complaint once you’ve tried to resolve it with us, so please take up your concerns with us first and we’ll do all we can to help. If you want the Financial Ombudsman Service to consider your complaint you must normally refer it to them within 6 months of our final response. You can find out more about the Financial Ombudsman Service or contact them directly by the following methods:
Phone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 (mobile)
Email: [email protected]
Post: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, London E14 9SR