See for yourself how Quartix works with our fully interactive real-time demo.
Quartix currently has over 20,000 customers. The aim of this role is to provide the highest level of technical and customer support to our UK Fleet customers.
The team supports our customers in 1st line resolution of any technical queries as well as standard system changes. These issues/changes may involve the physical Quartix tracking unit, the application on our website or mobile app and automatically generated reports.
The aim of the 1st Line Support team is to deal with the high volume of inbound cases that come in via the phone, e-mail to case and live chat. Their focus is on cases that can be resolved quickly or where we can easily identify that a service call is needed. Cases that require more in-depth analysis are escalated to the 2nd Line Support team. We will clearly define cases that should and shouldn’t be escalated to 2nd Line Support.
The 1st Line Support team will be supporting our UK customers through a dedicated telephone number and e-mail address. All cases will be logged in a single case queue and managed from there.
- Provide professional, effective customer focused support to help customers make best use of Quartix services.
- Receive incoming support queries via phone, e-mail and Intercom live chat.
- Respond to customers using all forms of communication but with emphasis on the phone in order to bring cases to a conclusion as quickly as possible and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Record customer case interactions on Service Cloud under the case feed. These will include posts, calls logged, and e-mails sent.
- Recording of service call information on Service Cloud.
- Completion of open support records on Service Cloud.
- Monitor our live chat service and respond to customer chats as quickly as possible.
- Analysis of unit data using numerous support tools that have been developed in house, these tools allow us to check the units in the field and analyse the data that they have transmitted to our servers.
- Arrangement of engineers visits to investigate unit issues if needed to resolve support cases.
- Processing of system changes requested by customers using the Fleet Tracking (FT) application. Where changes cannot be made via FT then we will use Quartix Edit.
- Training of customers on basic areas of the FT application. More detailed training requirements will be handled by the 2nd Line Support team or the Account Management team.
- Processing of installer appointments using the appointment completion app.
- Processing of customer self-installs/unit moves.
- Educating customers on what changes they can make on the system. We would make sure that we make the changes request but share with them articles on how they could make these changes themselves.
- Ensure all change requests are recorded on Service Cloud so that we have a record of who requested the change and what the change was.
- Systems changes requested by other Quartix departments.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers, installers and other departments.
- Develop ideas and put forward to the Head of Support for improved database and system processes.
- To monitor and report any repeated support issues to the 1st Line Support Team Leader and Head of Support.
- Any additional tasks as deemed necessary by the Company directors or Management team.
- To keep the number of open support issues as low as possible and within set targets.
- To keep the age of cases as low as possible and within targets set.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to present written information in a structured and balanced way appropriate to the needs of the reader
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills, around 50% of our business comes from repeat orders from existing customers.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
- Logical thinking with the ability to systematically work through a problem.
- Ability to manage a high case load and to give all cases the priority that they require.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a support or customer service role supporting customers via phone, e-mail and Live Chat.
- Good IT skills, which must include use of Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of various Internet Web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce and Service Cloud would be beneficial.
- Auto electrical knowledge would be advantageous but is not a prerequisite.
- Ability to work under pressure and to a reporting timetable
- Excellent time keeping
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members.
- Empathy – be able to put yourselves in the customers shoes to get a true understand of the customers issues.
Are you interested in this role with Quartix?
To apply for this role, please complete the fields below and attach a CV or cover letter as appropriate.