See for yourself how Quartix works with our fully interactive real-time demo.
To assist Quartix in line with their goals in new business acquisition via promoting and selling the Quartix product and its solutions to prospective clientele that come to us via the comparison channel. You will need to work effectively within as an individual and as a team a team to help achieve both individual and channel targets. To generate and manage a pipeline of prospective clients, providing them with sales support matching their individual requirements. Create a positive purchase experience in line with the Company ethos to assist customer retention.
- Responding to inbound enquiries generated by lead providers within the “comparison” sector and establishing their individual requirements and then provide quotation
- Performing telephone web-based demonstrations of the Quartix product and its benefits to potential prospects and new customers alike
- Self-Management of prospect pipeline to ensure contact is upheld until the sale is closed and maintaining an ongoing prospect list of potential prospects
- Generate new sales leads through existing customer contacts and where necessary outbound cold calling and self-generation
- Meet and exceed clearly defined KPI’s achieving not only monthly sales targets, but also minimum daily activity KPI’s
- Contacting potential customers through agreed sales methods and providing information in a clear verbal or written manner to meet customer expectations
- Maintain a record of customers who have trial periods on enhanced packages ensuring that customers confirm their future requirements within an agreed time frame.
- Input ideas and suggestions to team leader that may be of benefit to the team or the company
- Maintain and develop relationships with other departments within the company
- Gather information on competitor activities to share with Sales Executives & Sales Manager to ensure we remain ahead
- Put forward suggestions regarding the system or future developments
- A commitment to equal opportunities
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with colleagues and customers alike
- Contribution towards improvement in procedures and systems
- Learn and adapt to new systems as introduced by the business
- Provide cover for team where appropriate
- Ad hoc assignments as required
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to present written information in a structured and balanced way appropriate to the needs of the reader
- Telesales experience preferably in B2B Sales
- Experience in competitive sales
- Good IT skills, which must include use of Office 365
- Willing to learn new software, both unique to Quartix and more widely available CRM systems
- Thorough knowledge of our product and benefits it offers
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoys working to targets
- Results driven
- Excellent time keeping
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members
- Focussed with the hunger to succeed in a sales environment
Are you interested in this role with Quartix?
To apply for this role, please complete the fields below and attach a CV and cover letter.