See for yourself how Quartix works with our fully interactive real-time demo.
The Sales Executive will assist Quartix in line with their objectives around new business acquisition by promoting the Quartix product and its solutions.
To assist Quartix in line with their goals & objectives around new business acquisition via promoting and selling the Quartix product and its solutions to prospective clientele, whilst working effectively within a team to help achieve channel targets. To generate and manage a pipeline of prospective clients, providing them with sales support matching their individual requirements. Create a positive purchase experience in line with the Company ethos to assist customer retention.
- Responding to customer enquiries generated by marketing activity and establishing their individual requirements
- Performing telephone web-based demonstrations of the Quartix product and its benefits
- Managing a portfolio of customers to ensure contact until the sale is closed
- Generating new sales leads through existing customer contacts and company research
- Meet and exceed clearly defined KPI’s as set by Sales Manager
- Supporting the UK field sales team to generate new prospect interest for follow up by the office-based Sales Executives and Field Sales Representatives, including generating leads for meetings for the field sales team
- Contacting potential customers through agreed sales methods and targets
- Maintaining an ongoing prospect list of potential prospects
- Maintain a record of customers who have trial periods on enhanced packages ensuring that customers confirm their future requirements within an agreed time frame.
- Integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities
- Input ideas and suggestions to the marketing team for future campaigns
- Provide customers with relevant sales information specific to their requirements
- Maintain and develop relationships with other sales departments
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities to Sales Executives & Sales Manager
- Develop ideas and put forward to development team for improved database and system processes
- A commitment to equal opportunities
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers and suppliers
- Contribution towards improvement in procedures and systems
- Learn and adapt to new systems as introduced by the business
- Provide cover for team where appropriate
- Ad hoc assignments as required
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to present written information in a structured and balanced way appropriate to the needs of the reader
- Confident on both the phone and in person
- Able to create prospects via cold calling
- Experience in a sales environment, ideally B2B
- 12 months office-based or telesales experience preferred
- Good IT skills, which must include use of Office 365
- Willing to learn in-house software, including marketing database
- Ideal candidate would have experience in Salesforce
- Thorough knowledge of our product and benefits it offers
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoys targets
- Results driven
- Excellent time keeping
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members
- Focused with the hunger to succeed in a sales environment
Are you interested in this role with Quartix?
To apply for this role, please complete the fields below and attach a CV or cover letter as appropriate.