See for yourself how Quartix works with our fully interactive real-time demo.
To assist Quartix in line with their goals & objectives around new business acquisition via promoting and selling the Quartix product and its solutions to prospective clientele, whilst working effectively within a team to help achieve channel targets. To generate and manage a pipeline of prospective clients, providing them with sales support matching their individual requirements. Create a positive purchase experience in line with the Company ethos to assist customer retention.
- Responding to customer enquiries generated by marketing activity and establishing their individual requirements
- Performing telephone web-based demonstrations of the Quartix product and its benefits
- Managing a portfolio of customers to ensure contact until the sale is closed
- Generating new sales leads through existing customer contacts and company research
- Meet and exceed clearly defined KPI’s as set by Sales Manager
- Supporting the UK field sales team to generate new prospect interest for follow up by the office-based Sales Executives and Field Sales Representatives, including generating leads for meetings for the field sales team
- Contacting potential customers through agreed sales methods and targets
- Maintaining an ongoing prospect list of potential prospects
- Maintain a record of customers who have trial periods on enhanced packages ensuring that customers confirm their future requirements within an agreed time frame.
- Integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities
- Input ideas and suggestions to the marketing team for future campaigns
- Provide customers with relevant sales information specific to their requirements
- Maintain and develop relationships with other sales departments
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities to Sales Executives & Sales Manager
- Develop ideas and put forward to development team for improved database and system processes
- A commitment to equal opportunities
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers and suppliers
- Contribution towards improvement in procedures and systems
- Learn and adapt to new systems as introduced by the business
- Provide cover for team where appropriate
- Ad hoc assignments as required
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to present written information in a structured and balanced way appropriate to the needs of the reader
- Confident on both the phone and in person
- Able to create prospects via cold calling
- Experience in a sales environment, ideally B2B
- 12 months office-based or telesales experience preferred
- Good IT skills, which must include use of Office 365
- Willing to learn in-house software, including marketing database
- Ideal candidate would have experience in Salesforce
- Thorough knowledge of our product and benefits it offers
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoys targets
- Results driven
- Excellent time keeping
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members
- Focused with the hunger to succeed in a sales environment
Are you interested in this role with Quartix?
To apply for this role, please complete the fields below and attach a CV and cover letter.