See for yourself how Quartix works with our fully interactive real-time demo.
Extend the capabilities of your Quartix system by integrating services from fleet software providers
GPS data is core to many fleet management services. Quartix is always looking to help customers use their fleet data in the best way possible to achieve improved business metrics. Below we have listed our chosen integration partners.
Quartix offers you access to its vehicle tracking API data. This gives you the option to extract information to create a bespoke integration with your internal systems and reports. For example, you can combine your HR data with Quartix and display your GPS tracking data alongside employee information.
Quartix have two types of integration partners:
- A data integration within the Quartix user interface. This enables you to see data from an external system within the Quartix tracking maps or reports. For example, when using Fleet Focus vehicle cameras, you can see driver and journey footage within the Quartix system on the route maps.
- Your vehicle tracking data can also facilitate reports in an external application. For example, you may have a subscription to a route planning solution that requires access to your vehicle tracking system. We offer safe and secure API access with selected partners.
Route Optimisation with MaxOptra
Quickly plan the optimal routes for your fleet using MaxOptra’s route planning software.Find out more
Vehicle and Driver Management with FleetCheck
Manage important driver documentation and ensure your vehicles are in good health.Find out more
Fuel Card Management with FleetCheck
See fuel card information directly on your vehicle management reports for a complete picture.Find out more
HD Vehicle Camera Footage with Fleet Focus
View dashcam footage for any date and journey point and understand the context of driving events.Find out more
Walk-Around Vehicle Safety Checks with FleetCheck
Give your drivers access to a vehicle inspection app and receive reports instantly.Find out more
Keep track of fuel card usage
With the Quartix FleetCheck integration, you can connect your Fuel Card information with Quartix to further monitor fuel consumption. The FleetCheck fuel card integration provides:
- Links to your fuel card information offering a complete picture
- Vehicle and driver fuel allocation for costing and MPG breakdown
- MPG analysis to identify problem vehicles/drivers
- CO2, NoX and PM reporting to support with FORS requirements
- Evidence of issues causing you excessive fuel consumption
- The ability to reliably identify potential instances of fuel theft
View situational driving events
Via a Fleet Focus subscription, you can use an integrated dashcam to capture footage of your drivers trips and view this directly from the Quartix vehicle tracking daily route maps.
With the camera’s dual lens capability, you are able to see footage of both the road in front of the vehicle and the driver. Video footage can be requested for an exact time between any two data points of a journey, allowing any incidents to be investigated and resolved accurately and efficiently.
- Capture HD 1080p footage of all trips
- View footage directly from the Quartix daily route map
- Be notified of significant G-Force events
- Access footage for all speed events logged by Quartix
- Request footage for specific times and data points
- Footage remains on the Cloud for 3 months
Plan smarter journeys
With MaxOptra’s dynamic routing functionality, you can plan routes daily, weekly, monthly, or however frequently you require. The powerful technology from MaxOptra not only takes into account traffic conditions and roadworks but also vehicle capacities, live order volumes and delivery time windows.
- Suggests optimal routes for your fleet to travel
- Calculates driving time and factors in driver breaks
- Tailored to the vehicle types and capacities
- Matches with order volumes and delivery windows
- Innovative ePOD functionality logs proof of delivery
- Captures signatures, photos and comments
Prioritise vehicle safety
The FleetCheck mobile app enables drivers to submit vehicle safety checks, access support information and view key vehicle information. This information can be easily combined with your Quartix account.
- Eliminates paper-based check-sheets
- Allows drivers to upload photos of damage and defects
- Lets you design your own custom check-sheets
- Provides instant visibility of missed inspections
- Reports on time taken for each safety check
- Shows vehicles that have moved without a check completed
Stay on top of fleet admin
The FleetCheck system integration makes it easy to manage all your vehicle and driver data in one place. Using FleetCheck in conjunction with Quartix, you can:
- Track MOT and road tax dates
- Record vehicle maintenance details
- Store driver licence details
- Record DVLA penalty points
- View driver training information
- Manage accidents
Become an integration partner
Would your technology be a useful addition to the Quartix vehicle tracking system? Please contact us to discuss your solution.
- Track the live position of vehicles
- Get timesheets for drivers and vehicles
- Receive detailed driving style reports
- Check driver league table positions
- Get alerts for unauthorised moves
Any enquiries: 01686 806 663
08.30am-5pm : Monday to Friday