See for yourself how Quartix works with our fully interactive real-time demo.
The Customer Services Agent will work with Sales to ensure that the needs of Quartix customers are understood and met with excellence.
This role will ensure all sales/installations are booked and completed in full, maximising full potential within the sales forecast and ensuring that inbound calls are answered and actioned.
- Raising Customers on the MDB
- Additional unit requests and repeats, providing quotes and paperwork
- Ensuring all communication is captured within the MDB
- Unit removals/ unit moves/ reinstallations
- Create Installation Purchase Orders for engineers, including vehicle registrations, vehicle makes and any specific instruction
- Cover transfer paperwork, unit resigns
- Keeping up to date with current pricing
- Processing Company names changes and account updates
- Ensuring forecast chase
- Month end checks to be completed
- Chasing provisional paperwork/DD
- Answering reception calls
- Covering Enquiries inbox when needed
- Managing and prioritising your own inbox and sending replies in a timely manner
- Handling overflow for either the US or UK when needed
- Ensuring great customer service is provided
- Ad hoc additional tasks as required by the Company
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to present written information in a structured and balanced way appropriate to the needs of the reader
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and to a reporting timetable
- Excellent time keeping
- Calm and measured temperament
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team member
Are you interested in this role with Quartix?
To apply for this role, please complete the fields below and attach a CV or cover letter as appropriate.