See for yourself how Quartix works with our fully interactive real-time demo.
The role is responsible for leading the business on customer experience, supporting the business growth by establishing and sustaining high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
This includes maintaining the existing Quartix client base through a variety of actions in line with the company’s retention strategies. Each agent will work to reduce attrition across all channels in a number of proactive and reactive ways.
Currently, this role is part-time.
- To contact customers regularly by phone to ensure customer satisfaction after purchase.
- Deliver customer referrals as leads within the business, hitting defined KPIs
- Training existing customers on various solutions and ensuring they are getting the best from our system and the use of the self-serve functionality.
- Be trained to help with the basic support/ account issues whilst the customer is on the phone.
- Follow up with your Team Leader and customer regarding no data since purchase
- Ensure effective internal processes such as RED FLAGS are highlighted and reported to your team leader
- Customer retention – to reduce churn of customers through managing customer relationships
- Have a keen eye for opportunities to promote and upsell additional products to increase revenue
- To speak with our top 2,500 customers over the phone and other wise contact all customers
- Provide customer feedback and current market information to the team leader and manager
- Ensure the mailbox is actioned daily
- Ensure procedures are followed and maintained
- A commitment to equal opportunities
- Deliver great customer services, and a high empathy maintaining calm and balanced demeanour even when under pressure
- Build good relationships
- The ability to sell and quickly develop strong relationships with customers
- Must have excellent customer service attitude and answer and assist all customer queries
- Be positive, highly motivated
- Remain calm in all situations, and have empathy
- Be personable
Are you interested in this role with Quartix?
To apply for this role, please complete the fields below and attach a CV or cover letter as appropriate.